20161012

Could a formatted Hard Drive be recovered?

When I entered bromeos bedroom, I was badly shocked by the chaos. Wow, I know you are a man, but I dont know you are such a real man. I joked, which immediately got his bitterly counterattack, Yeah, I treated you as a woman till saw your computer. 

Isnt it true? I checked my PC at the first time when I went home, and was astonished by the utter confusion, all the files are so disordered placed in the disk. I have no choice but thoroughly defragmenting the disk. The computer looked in a orderly manner after transfer files among disks, re-install and disk formatted. And then, Some important files got missing as the former procedure.

What could I do? I had no idea. At that crucial moment, bromeo offered me a great advice, why not use Hdata Recovery Software, a professional data recover software, retrieve the lost data in a few minutes.

Step one, install the Software on the PC and run the program.

Step two, choose Hard Disk Formatted By Mistake in the interface to deeply scan the formatted disk. Pay attention, Do not interrupt it during the scanning process, or you may lost your data.
    
Step three, click the needed file in the scan result list. You could find out these files easily according to the files type, size, name through the preview function.  
    
Step four, click Browse to select storage path. Please choose another save path for the recovered files for avoid of overwritten.

Step five, click Next, just wait for a while till the program finished and you will get all your files back.

Not only this software could recover the formatted HR, it can also recover deleted photos, files deleted from recycle bin. And as its perfect compatibility, you can use it recover data from camera, USB or any other storage device.

No comments:

Post a Comment