20161219

Photo Recovery Software: How To Recover Photos?

Hi there, I accidentally formatted my camera! Now everything is gone! Can someone tell me is there any way to recover those photos?

Help! I didn’t notice when I deleted a folder where I kept all my selfies! When I realized it was too late. How can I get my selfies back?

My camera SD card is infected by virus. It seems to have deleted all my photos. Is there a way to fix this? My client’s photos are all in there. I didn’t even have time to make any copy!

Are you searching the Internet for how to recover lost photos? Search no more! Here is the solution to recovering your precious photos! Professional photo recovery software will help you fix photo lost problems.




IMPORTANT: DO NOT PUT NEW FILES INTO THE STORAGE DEVICES WHERE YOU LOST PHOTOS

If you happen to lost photos on the SD card, USB drive, Camera, phones or computer, please do remember to stop use the storage devices immediately. Writing in new data would cause potential overwriting and lead to permanent file loss.

Then you need to find reliable photo recovery software. Hdata Recovery Software provides solutions for every scenario.

Recover deleted/lost photos from Recycle Bin

If you deleted photos on your computer hard drives, first check your Recycle Bin. Restore the files if you have not emptied it yet. If you do have emptied your Recycle Bin, check how to recover files from emptied recycle bin with Hdata Recovery.

But if photos are lost in external storage devices like camera SD card, USB drive, or Android phones, they will be gone without routing to the recycle bin first. Read on to learn how to recover photos from external devices with Hdata Recovery.

Recover deleted/lost photos from External Devices

We highly recommend that you perform a full virus scan, if you suspect that it is virus infection that deleted your photos, before the file recovery 

Step 1.  Download Hdata Recovery Software and install.

Step 2. Connect your devices to the computer and launch Hdata Recovery. Select Deleted Your files From Flash Disk




Step 3. Hdata Recovery will list all the SD cards or USB Flash drives it detected. Select the device you wish to recover data from. Hit Next to proceed with the scanning.

Step 4. After the scan, you can select a file type to filter the files.This will help you locate your desired files more quickly. Select the files you wish to recover and choose a secure destination to save them. 

You can always recover any lost data with Hdata Recovery. But remember to act quickly and save the recovered files to another device or partition to avoid overwriting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment